1You can use your existing Premier Bet account login details to play. If you do not have an account, just click on the Register button in the top right corner of the website or Register page.
2Predict the correct scores of ALL SIX Premier 6 fixtures in the relevant round.
3Then predict the Golden Goal. This is the minute in which you think the first goal will be scored across all six fixtures. Your golden goal prediction will be used if a tie breaker is needed.
4Enter your predictions and press Submit my entry
Predictions must be submitted prior to the kick off of the first game of the round. Only one entry per round is allowed. However, submitted selections can be changed until the first game of the round starts. To find out more information take a look at our FAQs.
- This Offer is open to persons aged 18 years or over resident in Malawi. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the Premier 6 is free.
- Employees of Premier Bet or each of their partner and associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents’ relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
- In order to participate players are required to register here at Premier Bet (the”Website) or its related desktop and mobile app (the “Mobile App”). Only one account is allowed per person, household, email address, mobile number, IP address. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per round is allowed per person. If the Premier Bet has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Offer or receiving any prizes. Players are required to register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering Premier 6. These terms and conditions may change from time to time.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Premier Bet will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion. By opting in to receive offers and communications you agree that Premier Bet and each of their group companies, businesses and business partners may use the details you give us to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you. By participating you allow us to use your customer profile, including but not limited to your age, location and gender, your browsing, betting and gaming history and patterns, your social media usage and how you interact with us. You agree that Premier Bet and each of their group companies, businesses and business partners may use the details you give us to contact you and provide targeted marketing tailored to the products and services that may be of interest to you. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us from our Help Centre or by altering your marketing preferences or unsubscribe within your My Account section from Premier Bet website. For further information on how we use your information, please see our Privacy and Cookie Policies.
- Players will predict each correct score of the offered games and also predict a Golden Goal (what time the first goal of the game will be scored, please see below 10). Golden Goals will be used to determine winners in the case of ties as defined for each prize category below. There will be 6 fixtures comprising a round (a “round”).
- Results are based on the scheduled 90 minutes; this includes any added stoppage time but not extra time or penalty shootouts.
- Each round in the Premier 6 Promotion closes at the kick off time of the first fixture of each round. The list of fixtures and kick off times for each round can be viewed at the Premier 6 page. Once the competition has closed entrants cannot change their predictions. Once an entry has been submitted, it can be changed before the closing time via the Website or Mobile App. In order to enter Premier 6 Players must predict the scores for all six Premier 6 fixtures identified for the relevant round and make a prediction of the “Golden Goal” (the time of the first goal to be scored in a round). When judging closest prediction for time of the Golden Goal, times before and after the actual time of first goal will be considered equally.
- The prize winners will be determined in the following way: The Jackpot Competition prize is 20 MIllion MWK unless otherwise specified. This prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the scores in all six Premier 6 fixtures. If there are two or more players who have correctly predicted the score of all six Premier 6 fixtures, the Jackpot Competition prize will be won by the player whose Golden Goal prediction is closest to the actual time of the first goal. If two or more players correctly predicted the score of all six Premier 6 fixtures and their Golden Goal predictions are equally close to the actual time of the first goal, the prize will be split equally amongst those players. Please note that there is one Jackpot prize per game week across the Premier 6 network.
- Prize amounts are set up in USD and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- Additional Bonus Prizes: Additional prizes and/or specials may be introduced during Premier 6 at the discretion of Premier Bet. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, Premier Bet will publish and notify players of any additional terms and conditions as may be applicable.
- Fixture scores and time of first goal used are as published by Sportradar. This data will be used to determine final league positions and winners of all prizes. Any goals scored in injury time will be recorded as 45min for the first half and 90min for the second half of the fixture. The timing of goals scored will be recorded as follows: 0 – 59 seconds = 1st minute, 1m00s – 1m:59s = 2nd minute and so on. For example if a player selects minute 6 for the Golden Goal then this will apply where the first goal is scored between 5m00s – 5m59s; If there are no goals in any of the games then the correct answer will be deemed to be 0 or 90.
- If any Premier 6 fixture is postponed, abandoned or not completed (where less than 90mins is played) the fixture will be considered void. The competition will be then played over the 5 remaining fixtures and for a guaranteed jackpot of 4 Million MWK. If more than 1 fixtures is postponed, abandoned or not completed then there will be not prize on offer for the game week.
- Premier Bet free bet prizes will not be offered to players who (i) have self-excluded from any Premier Bet product; (ii) are based in countries from which Premier Bet does not accept bets; or (iii) have had an account suspended or closed by Premier Bet for any reason.
- There is no cash alternative to the non-cash prizes and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Premier Bet reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of them) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Premier Bet will not be liable for prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
Winners and Entrants Verification and Publication
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone registered on their account. It is each player’s sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to Premier Bet) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information to the satisfaction of Premier Bet before they are eligible to receive a prize. Any announcement on Premier Bet properties (online, radio etc.) is pending verification and is not final confirmation.
- A full list of prize winners by account ID will be available in the results sections of the Premier 6 page.
- If any entrant is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of Premier Bet, has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by Premier Bet or cannot be contacted within five (5) Business Days (a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Malawi when banks are open for business), Premier Bet reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under Premier 6) and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
- Entry and participation in Premier 6 constitutes permission for Sports Betting Africa and/or its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies to use the names, predictions and photographs of participants for publishing purposes at its discretion, including but not limited to, leader boards and other display within the Premier 6 page or related applications. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity as Premier Bet reasonably requires.
- Allow 30 days for payment and delivery of prizes.
Submission of entries
- Premier Bet does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail, sms or any other forms of communication.
Limitation of Liability
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Premier Bet and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions or relevant football fixtures beyond Premier Bet reasonable control;
- any technical failures or unavailability of the Premier 6 Website, Mobile App or other related platforms;
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or
- for any act or default of any third-party supplier including without limitation errors relating to fixtures and scoring data.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
- Premier Bet’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of Premier 6 including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with the Premier 6’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes. The English language version of these Premier 6 terms and conditions will prevail over any other language in case of discrepancies.
- Premier 6 is offered by Premier Bet: Limbe Post Office, PO Box 550, Blantyre.